Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blog Creation


     A weblog (blog) is defined as a Web site containing the writer’s or group of writer’s own experiences, observations, and opinions. (dictionary.com) Basically, it is a way for a person or group of people to express thoughts and ideas. Although a blog is open to anyone who has access to the internet, it is sometimes referred to as an online diary which is ironic because diaries are normally kept private.

     Anyone with access to the internet can create a blog. As I researched blogs and how to create them, I found that there are many sites dedicated to the “blogosphere”.  Sites like wordpress.com and Google offer user friendly blog creation applications.

     As I set up my blog, I found that the only challenge was designing the page. The enhancing of the page will develop with experience in using the tools on the blog site.

     I think blogs and what they are used for are great. It is the perfect tool to reach out to the masses when you want to express a feeling or share a thought. I am sure it will be interesting reading some of the responses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment